May 23, 2016

North to Hope- The Beginning

May 2015
This was the first property the realtor showed us. The palm trees were the first thing I spotted, and then the rose bushes, bird of paradise, oleanders, fig tree , stand of bamboo and the raised garden beds....




I was actually more excited 
about all the plants
 and garden space than the mobile home!


Fig and Palm Trees

None of those "extras" were in the pictures
on the ad so I was blown away when I seen it in person! ..

Touring the property


I know it doesn't look like much.

It had been sitting empty for over 2 years The previous owner was an elderly man.
 He didn't do much to the place either. 
It's a wonder the plants survived without any watering except when it rained.
Raised Garden Bed
I was sold on it before she had
 even shown the Mobile!


A whole acre and a quarter for
 us to mold and shape.

 Mocha would have room to run. 
I could have chickens again, and a garden and a fish pond
We would have to start from scratch but most of the materials were
 already there to at least get started!


Raised Flower Bed
Rose Bushes

OH! And antiques too!...







And under a 20 minute drive to visit my kids and grand kids!

Beautiful view of the sun setting over the black Mountains

Life will be good again

Once we get settled.



SOLD !

And so we moved...


North, ... to Hope









No comments: